- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology to Scale and Spread Successful Practice Models Using Patient-reported Outcomes (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology to Scale and Spread Successful Practice Models Using Patient-reported Outcomes (R18)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 3 items
This research will implement in pharmacies a patient-reported outcomes collection tool, PatientToc™, to collect data around medication adherence that can be used by pharmacists to improve adherence.
This project will clarify the relationship between “pull” and “push” health information exchange usage in primary care settings, and determine the impact of each approach on potentially avoidable and costly health care utilization.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.