- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove Medicare filter Medicare
- Remove Decisionmaker filter Decisionmaker
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
This research’s goal is to show that interoperability, including adoption of regional health information exchanges, improves mortality rates and care efficiency at the population and patient levels.
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.
This research demonstrated primary care providers’ complementary use of “push” and “pull” health information exchange technologies to meet their information needs and provides evidence that “pull” exchange reduces potentially avoidable healthcare utilization.