- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Infants filter Infants
- Remove Physician filter Physician
Search found 2 items
This project will clarify the relationship between “pull” and “push” health information exchange usage in primary care settings, and determine the impact of each approach on potentially avoidable and costly health care utilization.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.