- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This research combined the artificial intelligence technology technique Dynamic Logic with natural language processing to create a model to predict risk of death over the next 12 months and found it was better than benchmark statistical and machine learning algorithms.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.