- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.