- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove SUNY Downstate Medical Center filter SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
Search found 3 items
This study will evaluate the effectiveness of patient photographs displayed in electronic health record systems for preventing wrong-patient errors.
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This project will study the impact of design on providers’ interactions with the electronic health record and identify strategies to enhance design to improve patient safety.