- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Stockwell, Melissa S. filter Stockwell, Melissa S.
- Remove Patel, Vimla L. filter Patel, Vimla L.
Search found 3 items
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This research investigated how electronic health record use affected clinical workflow, efficiency, and quality of care in the emergency department, and developed recommendations for future stages of Meaningful Use.
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.