- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Preventive Medicine filter Preventive Medicine
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
Search found 2 items
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.