- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Patient filter Patient
Search found 2 items
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.