- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove SUNY Downstate Medical Center filter SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
Search found 2 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project will study the impact of design on providers’ interactions with the electronic health record and identify strategies to enhance design to improve patient safety.