- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Decisionmaker filter Decisionmaker
Search found 4 items
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
The project sought to determine if a computer decision support system integrated with routine care could improve standardized developmental screening during early well-child visits and surveillance for developmental disabilities at all pediatric visits.