- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
Search found 3 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.