- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Secondary Care filter Secondary Care
Search found 2 items
This project will develop and validate new measures needed for automatically identifying violations of the “Five Rights of Medication Safety”: right patient, right dose, right medication, right route, and right frequency.
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.