- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Gilbert, Amy filter Gilbert, Amy
- Remove Vest, Joshua Ryan filter Vest, Joshua Ryan
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This research demonstrated primary care providers’ complementary use of “push” and “pull” health information exchange technologies to meet their information needs and provides evidence that “pull” exchange reduces potentially avoidable healthcare utilization.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.