- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove HIV/AIDS filter HIV/AIDS
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 4 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project will develop and test a personalized motivational text messaging intervention to improve management of diabetes and depression in low-income populations.
This project will evaluate the comparative effectiveness of asynchronous telepsychiatry versus synchronous telepsychiatry in a skilled nursing facility population using a 12-month randomized controlled trial.
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.