- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Arthritis and Rheumatic Disease filter Arthritis and Rheumatic Disease
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 4 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project will develop and evaluate an an electronic dashboard to display patient reported outcomes for patients with rheumatoid arthritis that will facilitate clinician and patient conversations about their care.
This project will develop and test a personalized motivational text messaging intervention to improve management of diabetes and depression in low-income populations.
This project will evaluate the comparative effectiveness of asynchronous telepsychiatry versus synchronous telepsychiatry in a skilled nursing facility population using a 12-month randomized controlled trial.