- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Decisionmaker filter Decisionmaker
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 4 items
This study will integrate a previously piloted risk tool and clinical decision aid, MammoScreen, with an EHR to provide personalized decision support for both patients and clinicians to improve quality of care for women who are at increased risk for breast cancer.
This research’s goal is to show that interoperability, including adoption of regional health information exchanges, improves mortality rates and care efficiency at the population and patient levels.
This project will examine the quality and safety impact of patient-initiated telemedicine visits with primary care providers.
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.