- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 4 items
This study will integrate a previously piloted risk tool and clinical decision aid, MammoScreen, with an EHR to provide personalized decision support for both patients and clinicians to improve quality of care for women who are at increased risk for breast cancer.
This project will examine the quality and safety impact of patient-initiated telemedicine visits with primary care providers.
This project will enhance novel algorithms for matching patient health information across data sources, implement them, and evaluate their accuracy.
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.