- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality: Enabling Patient-Centered Care through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality: Enabling Patient-Centered Care through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology filter Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
Search found 4 items
This project evaluated whether an interactive voice response system used by parents prior to routine health maintenance visits could improve parental activation, the comprehensiveness of care provided, and medication safety.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.
Assessed the effects of clinical decision support systems in nursing homes on medication ordering and monitoring for residents in long term care setting; also tracked costs and assessed productivity, impact, and nursing home culture and organization.
Assessed the impact of a telehealth program on primary care utilization and cost for remote assessment and treatment of ill children in childcare and school sites.