- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality: Enabling Patient-Centered Care through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality: Enabling Patient-Centered Care through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Health Literacy filter Health Literacy
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This project created individualized, culturally and linguistically inclusive education materials for older adults from diverse backgrounds tailored to electronic medication information.
The Self-Management Automated Real Time Telephone Support (SMART-Steps) provided surveillance, education, and telephone care management guided by questions on patient behavior.