- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality: Enabling Patient-Centered Care through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality: Enabling Patient-Centered Care through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Breast Cancer filter Breast Cancer
- Remove Colorectal Cancer filter Colorectal Cancer
- Remove Northwestern University filter Northwestern University
Search found 1 item
This project evaluated the CancerHelp® Talking Touchscreen, a low-literacy, multimedia information technology system that provides patient education on cancer diagnoses, treatment, support, side effects, prevention, and screening.