- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality: Enabling Patient-Centered Care through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality: Enabling Patient-Centered Care through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Utah filter Utah
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project created individualized, culturally and linguistically inclusive education materials for older adults from diverse backgrounds tailored to electronic medication information.
This demonstration project was conducted to evaluate whether the Unified Health Resource, a combined personal health record, an electronic medical record (EMR), and a communication system, led to more patient-centered care in rural communities in the Intermountain West.