- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Oregon filter Oregon
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 2 items
This project sought to identify existing, and create new, clinical quality of care metrics able to be reliably retrieved from electronic systems, such as electronic health records and health information exchanges.
This project refined a set of asthma care quality measures and developed and validated the use of an automated method using natural language processing to utilize the measures.