- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Kaiser Foundation Research Institute filter Kaiser Foundation Research Institute
- Remove Williams, Andrew filter Williams, Andrew
Search found 1 item
This study developed electronic medical record-based quality indices for eleven cardiovascular primary care services. It related physicians’ prior index scores to subsequent disease incidence and to care utilization in their patients.