- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Enabling Quality Measurement through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Texas filter Texas
- Remove Thomas, Eric filter Thomas, Eric
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
Search found 1 item
The findings of this study demonstrated that electronic health record-based trigger methods can enable more meaningful measurement and surveillance of diagnostic errors in primary care.