- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Management of Individuals with Complex Healthcare Needs through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Management of Individuals with Complex Healthcare Needs through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology filter Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology
- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove University of Massachusetts Medical School filter University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 2 items
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
Assessed the effects of clinical decision support systems in nursing homes on medication ordering and monitoring for residents in long term care setting; also tracked costs and assessed productivity, impact, and nursing home culture and organization.