- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Management of Individuals with Complex Healthcare Needs through Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Management of Individuals with Complex Healthcare Needs through Health IT (R18)
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
Search found 6 items
This project will examine health information exchange (HIE) usage patterns, the barriers and facilitators of HIE use, and the impact of HIE use by emergency department clinicians.
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.