- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology filter Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology
- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Gurwitz, Jerry filter Gurwitz, Jerry
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 2 items
This study evaluated the impact of providing information through an electronic medical record-based transitional care intervention on the care of older adults discharged from the hospital.
Assessed the effects of clinical decision support systems in nursing homes on medication ordering and monitoring for residents in long term care setting; also tracked costs and assessed productivity, impact, and nursing home culture and organization.