- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08) filter Mentored Clinical Scientist Research Career Development Award (K08)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 4 items
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated the impact of a computerized tool to automatically identify tests with pending results at hospital discharge, and assist in communicating those to followup providers.
This project studied whether the use of electronic patient reminders could shorten intervals between HPV vaccine doses and increase overall rates of completion of HPV vaccination regimen in inner-city areas compared to practices without reminders.
This project analyzed the efficacy of using clinical decision support and performance feedback to improve the control of hypertension in patients treated in community health centers.
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.