- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
Search found 2 items
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.
This study evaluated the impact of providing information through an electronic medical record-based transitional care intervention on the care of older adults discharged from the hospital.