- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Gardner, William filter Gardner, William
- Remove Johnson, Kevin B. filter Johnson, Kevin B.
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 1 item
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.