- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Simon, Steven filter Simon, Steven
- Remove Singh, Gurdev filter Singh, Gurdev
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
The project developed and pilot-tested a Web-based implementation of a Team Resource Management (TRM) intervention aimed at improving medication safety in primary care.
This study evaluated the effectiveness of promoting clinicians’ use of commercially available health care information technology to improve medication safety in the ambulatory care setting.