- Remove Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18) filter Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program: Improving Quality through Clinician Use of Health IT (R18)
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Gardner, William filter Gardner, William
- Remove Moran, Barbara filter Moran, Barbara
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
- Remove Pharmacy Information System filter Pharmacy Information System
Search found 1 item
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.