- Remove Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology filter Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology
- Remove Department of Health and Human Services Program Support Center (PSC) filter Department of Health and Human Services Program Support Center (PSC)
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
In this project, the team identified the most appropriate and feasible methods of collecting data on national performance on the adoption, use, and outcomes of health IT.
Evaluated the completeness and accuracy of information on symptoms, disease conditions, medications, and allergies generated by parents using a patient-centered health technology called ParentLink, compared to information documented by emergency department physicians and nurses; and assessed ParentLink's impact on patient safety and quality.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.