- Remove Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology filter Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Obesity filter Obesity
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.
Systematically assessed improvements in patient safety and experience of care associated with implementation of four decision support function embedded in an electronic health record: 1) the influence of weight based dosing on pediatric adverse drug events; 2) the influence of a test result tracking system on appropriate followup of ordered tests; 3) the influence of automated reminders on symptom monitoring and medications for children with asthma and attention deficit disorder.