- Remove Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology filter Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology to Scale and Spread Successful Practice Models Using Patient-reported Outcomes (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology to Scale and Spread Successful Practice Models Using Patient-reported Outcomes (R18)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 4 items
This research will implement in pharmacies a patient-reported outcomes collection tool, PatientToc™, to collect data around medication adherence that can be used by pharmacists to improve adherence.
Evaluated the completeness and accuracy of information on symptoms, disease conditions, medications, and allergies generated by parents using a patient-centered health technology called ParentLink, compared to information documented by emergency department physicians and nurses; and assessed ParentLink's impact on patient safety and quality.
Assesses the value of health IT to clinicians through creation of CDSS tools integrated with clinical documentation workflow and physician performance feedback, its impact on clinical decision support and quality assessment, and its cost-effectiveness.
Assessed the effects of clinical decision support systems in nursing homes on medication ordering and monitoring for residents in long term care setting; also tracked costs and assessed productivity, impact, and nursing home culture and organization.