- Remove Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology filter Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Neurologic Disease filter Neurologic Disease
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 1 item
Evaluated the completeness and accuracy of information on symptoms, disease conditions, medications, and allergies generated by parents using a patient-centered health technology called ParentLink, compared to information documented by emergency department physicians and nurses; and assessed ParentLink's impact on patient safety and quality.