- Remove Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology filter Demonstrating the Value of Health Information Technology
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove North Carolina filter North Carolina
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
Search found 2 items
Assessed the costs and benefits of health IT in an established community-wide network of academic, private and public healthcare facilities created to share clinical information for the purpose of population-based care management of Medicaid beneficiaries.
Assessed the impact of a telehealth program on primary care utilization and cost for remote assessment and treatment of ill children in childcare and school sites.