- Remove Developing New Clinical Decision Support to Disseminate and Implement Evidence-Based Research Findings (R18) filter Developing New Clinical Decision Support to Disseminate and Implement Evidence-Based Research Findings (R18)
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
This research will demonstrate the use of standards, including SMART on FHIR, combined with service-oriented architecture to bring vendor-agnostic clinical decision support (CDS) tools into commercial electronic health records, and provide evidence for how to implement validated CDS for important clinical domains, pulmonary, and venous thromboembolism, including for patients with COVID-19.
This project will develop and evaluate an electronic clinical decision support tool for care of patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.