- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology filter State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 5 items
This project will examine health information exchange (HIE) usage patterns, the barriers and facilitators of HIE use, and the impact of HIE use by emergency department clinicians.
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.