- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology filter State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Clinical Messaging filter Clinical Messaging
Search found 4 items
This project will evaluate a computerized provider order entry (CPOE)-based function—medication voiding—that can be used to prospectively identify and document medication ordering errors.
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.
The Utah Health Information Network is an AHRQ sponsored State and Regional Demonstration Project whose goal was to implement statewide information and communication technologies to facilitate the exchange of clinical data among its members.
The Rhode Island Statewide Health Information Exchange, known as Currentcare, facilitated the development of the capability to deploy health information infrastructure at a statewide scale.