- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology filter State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Computerized Provider Order Entry System filter Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Remove Database filter Database
Search found 3 items
This project will evaluate a computerized provider order entry (CPOE)-based function—medication voiding—that can be used to prospectively identify and document medication ordering errors.
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.