- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Arkansas filter Arkansas
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
Search found 4 items
This project will apply machine learning against a large data set to develop a model to both understand and predict surgical cancellations on individual pediatric patients at two pediatric surgical sites.
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.
Implemented a computer decision-support system in a 23-county service area in both inpatient and outpatient settings, including several rural clinics; included a training component for physicians and other health care providers, as well as a hospital pharmacy component for adverse drug event management and prevention strategies.