- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
Search found 7 items
This project will provide patients direct access to their cancer genomic sequencing results through a Web-based portal, Helping Oncology Patients Explore-Genomics (HOPE-Genomics).
This research created, piloted, and evaluated FIQS, the Family Input to Quality and Safety tool, that allows pediatric patients and their caregivers to provide safety reports regarding their inpatient care.
This project will apply machine learning against a large data set to develop a model to both understand and predict surgical cancellations on individual pediatric patients at two pediatric surgical sites.
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project developed and implemented a large-scale approach to measuring the impact of health information technology on the quality and variability of care in ambulatory settings, and along racial and ethnic lines.
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.
Integrated health services research, clinic redesign, and electronic practice management through the implementation of electronic health records and clinical decision support systems (CDSS) by partnering with three rural Tribal Health Programs to implement electronic health records with clinical decision support systems.