- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
Search found 6 items
This project will apply machine learning against a large data set to develop a model to both understand and predict surgical cancellations on individual pediatric patients at two pediatric surgical sites.
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project evaluated the effects of providing caregivers of older adults proxy access to electronic patient portals and found that information exchange between caregivers and providers increased.
This project enhanced patient notification of test results for older adults by adding verbal, graphic, or visual enhancements to improve patient comprehension of risk.
Created an information management environment that integrated patient care data, standardized practice variation and use of best practices, and supported the delivery of a seamless continuum of patient care throughout the health system through CPOE.
Implemented an electronic health records system in a network of community health centers and developed a data warehouse to monitor, aggregate, and provide data for quality improvement.