- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Office Staff filter Office Staff
- Remove Physician filter Physician
Search found 5 items
This project will examine health information exchange (HIE) usage patterns, the barriers and facilitators of HIE use, and the impact of HIE use by emergency department clinicians.
This research prospectively evaluated a machine learning algorithm that identifies candidates for neurologic surgery to control epilepsy.
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
Created a secure infrastructure for communication among providers to allow electronic sharing of patient clinical information with hospitals and other physicians/health providers in the county, region, and State; also assessed the effectiveness of the system in improving workflow, timeliness and completeness of information, patient safety, continuity of care, and health outcomes.