- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Obesity filter Obesity
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
A computer support system for clinical decisionmaking and tailoring patient education called HeartSmartKids™, has been developed to facilitate the translation of recommendations into practice. This current study will employ a comparative-effectiveness trial to evaluate clinician decision support and tailored patient education on the implementation of the current guidelines at school based health clinics.