- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Obesity filter Obesity
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
Search found 3 items
This study will test the hypothesis that low-income, disadvantaged patients can provide high-quality patient-generated health data and patient-reported outcomes through commercial technologies, and that these data can be used to improve healthcare quality and delivery.
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.
A computer support system for clinical decisionmaking and tailoring patient education called HeartSmartKids™, has been developed to facilitate the translation of recommendations into practice. This current study will employ a comparative-effectiveness trial to evaluate clinician decision support and tailored patient education on the implementation of the current guidelines at school based health clinics.