- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Black or African American filter Black or African American
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 4 items
This project developed a diabetes data visualization mobile application for adolescents and found that clinical and contextual data provided greater opportunity for self management and problem solving.
This project developed a tool to promote activation, communication, engagement, and self-management of pediatric blood and marrow transplant patients and their parents and found that patient-centric tools can successfully engage caregivers in hospital care.
This research project is developing an Internet-based health communication program for African American adults to improve asthma care.
This project evaluated and established the feasibility of CarePartner, a novel intervention designed to improve the effectiveness of transition support for common chronic conditions.