- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 6 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This research developed and evaluated mobile application messages that assisted individuals with hypertension to adhere to a low-sodium diet.
This project developed a diabetes data visualization mobile application for adolescents and found that clinical and contextual data provided greater opportunity for self management and problem solving.
This project tested a reinforcement learning (RL) text messaging system, which tailors and adapts messages to the needs of patients with uncontrolled hypertension to promote medication adherence, and found it to be feasible and adaptive.
This research project is developing an Internet-based health communication program for African American adults to improve asthma care.
This project evaluated and established the feasibility of CarePartner, a novel intervention designed to improve the effectiveness of transition support for common chronic conditions.